Sepiwhite is made of natural amino acids which can prevent melanin creation.
Sepiwhite MSH CAS 175357-18-3
Sepiwhite powder is a structural analog of α-MSH, which makes melanocytes unable to produce tyrosinase by competitively binding to the melanin stimulating hormone receptor MC1-R on melanocytes, thereby inhibiting the melanocytes activity and decrease the melanin production. 0.001% sepiwhite powder can effectively block α-MSH. Sepiwhite also contains other natural ingredients like: aloe vera, ginseng extract, rosemary extract, purified sea water, vitamin A, vitamin E, hazelnut oil, etc.
SepiWhite powder is fast, safe and effective in controlling skin problems such as Hyperpigmentation, Age spots, Melasma, Sun spots and Scars. Not only can sepiwhite powder whiten skin, but also can reduce age spots, freckles, and makes skin color more even and youthful.
|Product name||L-Phenylalanine/Sepiwhite powder|
|Melting point||109-112 °C|
|Boiling point||540.0±50.0 °C|
Sepiwhite powder is popularly used in cosmetic and personal care products for skin whitening and freckle moving through inhibiting the formation of melanin.
(1) Anti-aging products for face and body, including gels, emulsions, and toners;
(2) Daily skin rejuvenating products, like sera, targeted treatments, and moisturizers;
(3) Revitalizing products such as toners, gels, masks, and eye products;
(4) Skin lightening make-up removers;
(5) Pressed and loose mineral make-up powders, including foundations and highlighters.
|Particle Size||100%> 80mesh||Conforms|
|Loss on Drying||NMT5.0%||3.91%|
|Total Heavy Metals||NMT10ppm||Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||NMT1000cfu/g||Conforms|
|Total Yeast & Mold||NMT100cfu/g||Conforms|
|E.Coli||NMT 30 MPN/100g||Conforms|