Niacinamide ribose is a derivative of vitamin B3. The appearance of Niacinamide ribose is white or light yellow crystalline powder, which is odorless in smell, bitter in taste and slightly moisture absorbing.
Nicotinamide Riboside Powder CAS 1341-23-7
Niacinamide ribose is mainly used in the field of biochemistry. Nicotinamidiboside (NR), a derivative of vitamin B3, can form nicotinamidine dinucleotide (NAD) and nicotinamidine dinucleotide (NADP) with phosphoric acid and adenine, which are precursors of nicotinamidine +, an important coenzyme. Nicotinamide ribose plays an important role in the production of energy in human cells, which involves the synthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (an important coenzyme for cell energy conversion) in cells. NAD+ levels can be increased after ingestion. Beta-nicotinamide ribose is used as the raw material of anti-aging health care products.
- Promote metabolism and helps digestion and absorption of protein and fat, in a way keeps our body energetic and lose weight as well;
- Vitamin B6 supplement;
- Promote the synthesis of nucleic acid , and prevent the aging of tissues and organs.
- Prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases.
- Lower cholesterol level and blood glucose level;
- Ease dry mouth and dysuria condition caused by taking antidepressants;
- As natural diuretic.
- Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis.
|Product name||Nicotinamide Riboside|
- Pharmaceutical raw materials: Production of Vitamin B2 (it is also can be called riboflavin), ribofuranose, ribopyranose, anti-virus medicine, anti-tumor medicine and nucleoside analogue medicines
- Health care: Carbonsource for some high value-added biological products.
- Food additives: production of spices, seasonings and other flavors.
- Cosmetic Ingredients: can be used as anti-aging, whitening, anti-wrinkle cosmetic ingredients, and also hair care and dark circles products ingredients.
|Related substance (HPLC)||Total impurity ≤0.5%||0.20%|
|Max single impurity ≤0.1%||0.06%|
|Assay(on dried basis)||99%||99.80%|
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||0.12%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤1.0%||0.09%|
|Residual Pesticide||Negative||Not detected|
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g||Complies|
Enter your email address to receive all news, updates on new arrivals,
special offers and other discount information.