Melatonin is an indispensable natural hormone in the human body, which controls and influences the secretion of other hormones.
Melatonine CAS 73-31-4
Studies have shown that melatonin production begins to decrease after middle age. Intake and supplement enough melatonin as early as possible, can improve the function of endocrine system, improve immunity, improve the function of anti-stress, anti-oxidation, improve sleep, slow down the aging rate of the human body, slow down the degeneration rate of sexual organs; Melatonin can also help prevent and cure cancer, especially for habitual insomnia has obvious help. Melatonin can be widely used in health food, medicine, all kinds of cosmetics, and nourishing care products.
- Freckle removal and natural whitening: melatonin can regulate the human endocrine, remove dark spots, senile spots, chloasma, pregnancy spots and pigmentation caused by sun exposure, whiten and moisturize the skin, and restore youthful skin.
- Sleep improving: Adequate intake of melatonin supplements can effectively improve sleep quality.
- Prolonging life: Melatonin is the most important and potent endogenous antioxidant in the brain, which has a protective effect on the brain. Therefore, melatonin is an important anti-aging hormone.
- Maintaining and enhancing sexual function: melatonin supplementation can improve sexual performance in middle-aged and elderly people who are aging and suffer from decreased energy and libido.
- Improve human immunity, prevent depression, Alzheimer’s syndrome, cataracts, and for the treatment of glaucoma.
|Solubility||Soluble in ethanol to at least 50mg/ml|
|Appearance||white to off-white Powder|
- Pharmaceutical area: It can enhance the immune function of the human body, prevent aging and restore youth, and is a natural “sleeping pill”.
- Health care products: skin-whitening, anti-cancer, prevent apoptosis in immune cells and neurons.
- Biochemical research.
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.82%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
Enter your email address to receive all news, updates on new arrivals,
special offers and other discount information.