Dexmethorphan hydrobromide, is an engineered morphine reorganized by a Swiss company in 1950 for treatment of dry coughs, including cough caused by upper respiratory tract infections (such as colds and pharyngitis) and bronchitis.
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Powder CAS 125-69-9
- To treat a dry (nonproductive) cough caused by colds, flu or inhaled irritants.
- The most popular cold and cough medications.
- Help treat pain and a variety of other disturbances as well when added in other preparations.
|Product name||Dextromethorphan hydrobromide monohydrate|
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder|
|Specific rotation||+28～+30°(c=1.85, H2O)|
|Storage condition||Store at RT.|
|Solubility||Sparingly soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol(96%).|
|PH Value||pH (10g/l, 25°C): 5.2～6.5|
- Dextromethorphan Capsules
- Dextromethorphan Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Suspension
- Dextromethorphan Liquid and Syrup
- Dextromethorphan Lozenges
- Dextromethorphan Orally Disintegrating Strips
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.5%||0.08%|
|Related Impurities||Individual impurity ≤ 0.2%||0.10%|
|Total impurities ≤0.5%||0.32%|
|Assay(by HPLC)||98.5 ~ 100.5 %||99.60%|
Hg should not be detected.
|Total bacterial count||10000cfu/g max.||Complies|
|Total molds count||300cfu/g max.||Complies|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Should not be detected.||Not detected.|
|Salmonella||Should not be detected.||Not detected.|
|E.coli||Should not be detected.||Not detected.|
|Conclusion||This batch complies with company standard.|
Enter your email address to receive all news, updates on new arrivals,
special offers and other discount information.