BPC 157 has good anti-inflammatory property. In fact, preliminary results in clinical trials suggest that BPC 157 may become an important therapeutic tool for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
BPC 157 CAS 137525-51-0
BPC 157 can increase wound healing, bone healing and helps generation of blood vessels. In addition, it significantly facilitates the healing of bone fracture in rats.
- Heal torn, detached or damaged muscles;
- Tendon to bone healing;
- Increased ligament healing;
- Protect organs;
- Heal and prevent stomach ulcers;
- Helps digest;
- Helps the forming of new blood vessels;
- Helps healing of liver damage;
|Product name||BPC 157|
|Boiling point||1802.9±65.0 °C|
- Healing drugs for digestive gastroenterology;
- Anti-flammary drugs;
- Drugs for healing of blood vessels, damaged muscles, bones, Achilles’s tendon and even organs(like liver, kidney).
|Conclusion||The specifications conform with enterprise standard.|
Enter your email address to receive all news, updates on new arrivals,
special offers and other discount information.