Argireline(or Acetyl Hexapeptide-8), also known as Botox, is an oligopeptide that resembles the six amino acids at the N-terminus of SNAP-25 protein.
Akyrelin is a commonly used raw material for high-end cosmetics, which is mainly used to reduce the wrinkles caused by the contraction of facial expression muscles, and it has an ideal wrinkles-removing effect on the forehead or skin around the eyes and mouth. In addition, it promotes the production of collagen, which helps the rebuilding of skin tissues.
1. Reduce and remove wrinkles;
2. Promotes the production of collagen;
3. A safer, cheaper, and milder alternative to botulinum toxin
4. Stimulates the cells regeneration;
1. Cosmetics: anti-aging or anti-wrinkle creams, eye creams, essence, injections…
2. Other health care products